UPDATE (11:55am): The Clayton, Monash University Drive Through Screening Clinic is now open.
Due to power outages and site damage from extreme weather, the following Monash Health South East Public Health Unit vaccination clinics are temporarily closed today (Friday 29 October):
- Cranbourne Turf Club Vaccination Centre
- Frankston Community Vaccination Hub – Bayside Centre
- Sandown Racecourse Drive-through Vaccination Clinic (those with bookings can attend Sandown Racecourse Vaccination Centre indoors today as planned)
For those with bookings at Cranbourne and Frankston vaccination clinics, your appointments will be cancelled today and honoured this weekend. You will be contacted directly via SMS and we will update you with more information when possible.
The following Monash Health COVID-19 testing clinics are also temporarily closed today due to power outages and site damage from extreme weather:
- Clayton, Monash University Drive Through Screening Clinic
- Dandenong, Carroll Lane Drive Through Screening Clinic
We will update you during the day if these COVID-19 testing clinics become operational ahead of schedule. For alternative COVID-19 testing sites, please check with your local testing provider and visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/where-get-tested-covid-19