Monash Health’s South East Public Health Unit is running a pop-up vaccination clinic at Monash University Clayton campus on select days over the next week.
The vaccination clinic will offer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to everyone aged 12 years and above. If you’re waiting on your second dose of Pfizer, you can get it early at our pop-up clinic if it has been three weeks since your first Pfizer dose.
To get your vaccination at the Monash University clinic, you can either book online or just walk-in without a booking (please note: walk-in lines may close early due to demand).
The vaccination clinic will be located at Monash University Vaccination Centre, University Health Services building at the Clayton Campus Centre, 21 Chancellors Walk, Clayton.
The Monash University clinic will be open on the following dates:
- Wednesday 10 November, 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Saturday 13 November, 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Sunday 14 November, 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Monday 15 November, 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday 17 November, 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Saturday 20 November, 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Saturday 27 November, 10:00am to 2:00pm
You can view the Clayton Campus map here. The Monash University Vaccination Centre is located in the Campus Centre (21).