Following Department of Health advice, changes are in place for those eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine due to ongoing vaccine supply issues.
From Monday 14 June:
- There will be no walk-in for any Pfizer vaccination. You will be required to make a booking by calling the hotline 1800 675 398.
- Those who have had the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine will receive the second dose. To receive your second dose, please call the hotline 1800 675 398 to make a booking. You cannot walk into any COVID-19 Vaccination Hub to receive a Pfizer vaccine.
- Those who have a pre-existing booking for first dose of Pfizer vaccine: Everyone who has already booked a first dose of Pfizer will receive their vaccine. Please attend for your vaccine appointment at the nominated time and place.
- New bookings for first dose of Pfizer vaccine:
From 14 June 2021 until further notice unfortunately you will not be able to book in to receive a first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. The only exceptions are: aged care workers, disability care workers, healthcare workers, people who work for Hotel Quarantine, people who work for Tidewatch, high rise accommodation residents and staff, Red Zone airport and marine port staff, and those with travel exemptions.
- Walk-ins and bookings for AstraZeneca are still available and recommended for those aged 60 and over (updated 17 June 2021; for more information, view ‘Change to vaccination eligibility‘).